Thursday, February 02, 2006

The cat is running away again and more mice to play with!

First off my new poll seems to be lost at the bottom of my post on January 27 so here it is again...

Image hosting by Photobucket Socks:DPN or CircsImage hosting by Photobucket

Well the hubby is off on another business trip to Hawaii on Saturday. The good news: My best buddy Jenny is due to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday and leave on the 14th. She's been living overseas, courtesy of the US Navy, for the past 3 years. I've only seen her for about 48 hours in all that time. So I'm looking forward to some girl bonding.Image hosting by Photobucket The bad news: for those of you aware of the calendar, world events and the most popular knitalong, she's here at the start of Knitting Olympics!!! Roughly 5 days worth!!! Talk about pressure. Well I'll do my best but you might have to wait a week in between postings for updates.

The jaywalkers are cruising along. The first sock is done and I'm about 2 inches into the leg of the second. I'll need to take a break soon and swatch the shawl for the Olympics. I'm hoping to get the socks done before the Olympics.

If anyone out there is very blog savvy, I'd love to know how to add a third column to this without messing up my template. I'd appreciate any assistance. I'll need to be walked through step by step.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did the poll recently (I think we were the only two at that point!) -- I like dpns!

Your Secret Pal