Monday, March 13, 2006

Too long between updates

Sorry, I do really try to keep this updated at least once a week.

Sockapalooza...well the gull wing socks are a better choice for my sock pal. I finished the first one and have completed the cuff of the second. I LOVE the pattern!!

My "Golden" Shawl pictures are finally here. Love my Charlotte's Web!! Here she is blocking...Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here she is swinging in the breeze...Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket


Here is a nice close up...Image hosting by Photobucket


For those who want the yarn info, well I honestly don't know the order but the five skein numbers are P107B,P84330, P132, P13182, and I've lost the last number but I will update this post when I find it.

Spring is here in west Tennessee. The crocuses are almost over, daffodils are blooming, tulips will soon. Here are my hyacinths...Image hosting by Photobucket. Hubby spent the weekend rototilling the garden so hopefully I'll be planting radishes and lettuce in about a week to ten days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Oh my gosh, your Charlotte's Web has turned out so amazing, it's truly something very, very special! Fantastic work you did!
Lucky you for already having spring or even seeing its first signs, over here it still seems this winter will never end!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! I love the colors. I also love the flowers in your pics. Very nice

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Shawl and the colors are wonderful.

yarnahoy said...

My word!
Such gorgeous colors in your Charlotte's Web shawl. You have talent coming out of your ears (apart from yarn).
LOL