Thursday, July 12, 2007

HSKS 2

Well, I have been very neglectful of my HSKS 1 partner. I realized that I never posted a picture of her gifties to me.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The sock pattern is from Knit Picks and I don't have it yet so it's most welcome. The bag is a design of my partner, Bronwyn. Click on Knitted Dice Bag for a free pattern. She made mine from Knit Picks Merino Style. It is divine. The girls keep trying to "borrow" it. Strngely enough, she will also be gifting me for HSKS2. I can't wait to see what I get!

I recently finished the bag for my HSKS2 partner.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I used the Cinnamon Braid Sling Bag from Cat Bordhi's, "Second Treasury of Magical Knitting." This was my first successful mobius project. My first, a novelty scarf, is, no joke, about 8 feet long!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I used Nature Spun Worsted and now my youngest wants one in Ravenclaw colors by the Book premiere next week. I still have to finish a baby blanket by then.

TTFN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the Sorting Hat quiz...I'm a Hufflepuff. My fear has come true. Doh. Oh well, at least it's not Slytherin. The mobius bag looks great! I watched her on Knitty Gritty months ago. Dude, I was so confused, I had no idea what she was doing. My fiance and I will be going to see the movie tomorrow morning. I want to pick my book up as soon as I can. I will not be standing in line at midnight. Did that once. Made me feel old. Hopefully noone will spoil any parts of this book before I read it (unlike last time). Stay cool!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I get to see my bag. It is so cool. I love it!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!