I've been officially guilted by friends to update this poor blog.
I'll do some knitting stuff first. Before 2007 was officially over, I made these from some Cascade 220...
These match the scarf that I made and the pattern can be found here. I also made these wristwarmers in the Fetching pattern from Knitty
I used some luscious Muench Touch Me for the yarn. I ended up fulling them and they fit perfectly. So nice to have velvety fetching wristwarmers! My first finished object of 2008 is this
I used basic Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted and the pattern came from Bags: A Knitter's Dozen . Here's a closeup of the cabling detail...
That's the knitting so far. I have a few other projects in the works that I'll post up soon.
C in DC tagged me so here goes:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
1. I was a classic rock DJ in college.
2. I made aspirin in my chem lab last week.
3. I've never been outside of North America.
4. I've lived in 6 states.
5. I want a red pickup truck with XM satellite radio- no gun rack though.
6. I buy lots of makeup but never wear it.
7. I never learned to sew but I can cross stitch and attach buttons (sort of.)
If you have a blog and you are reading me, consider yourself tagged!
On a last note, I am so glad that Spring Training is happening and that the 2007 World Series Red Sox signed this hot dude...