Sunday, December 09, 2007

Long Lost and I need a lesson from Miss Manners!

First, right off the bat, I need to apologize sincerely to my Fall into Autumn dishcloth partner. I received the box before Veteran's Day but that's when my school schedule got very ugly. Professors moving things up to be done before Thanksgiving and moving them after to help us out. That, of course, didn't help at all!! Then I proceeded to lose my partner's info- swift move on my part so without further ado and no excuses for my ungracious reply...Thank you Sharon for my great package...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
. BTW she made the soap which of course I didn't remember until I got her info remailed to me. Thank you so much Sharon, the dishcloth is wonderful and has joined the others in my kitchen!

In between classes I have managed a bit of knitting but I am way behind on the Christmas presents. I made this...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a coffee mitt from One Skein Wonders and I also have finished one sock Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
for one of my brothers in law from Knitting on the Road by Nancy Bush. It's the Spey Valley sock pattern and I made it from some KnitPick's Landscape yarn in Cape Cod.

This is finals week so I'll be free until Martin Luther King weekend but I do have to throw in Christmas, a visit from my mom and a trip to Pigeon Forge with the Woods family for New Year's. Hopefully I will post at least one more time before 2008!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've been tagged, in hopes that you'll come out of the woodwork.