Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lookee Pictures!!

Well I'm sorry I've held off between posts but I have a surprise! I am now the proud owner of an Olympus digital camera!! It's a simple point and shoot that I got off of eBay from a certain store that I know well. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First. I finished the Trekking socks for my friend, Kris...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
. I used the basic sock recipe from Yarn Harlot's latest book-Thanks again SP for that giftie!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've also made some more progress on the clapotis. We were at another Redbird's game on Friday, Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
so of course the Clapotis came along to the game! We sat behind the Redbirds dugout and my youngest caught a ball at the top of the 9th inning. Well, the minor league player threw the ball to her so well that it bounced off the dugout and hit her in the mouth!! She's OK but not a way to end the night. Here's a progress pic of the clapotis... Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I'm now up to 4 sections of dropped stitches, only 8 more to go Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting.
Anyhow, I am now excited that I can finally take part in most knitalong challenges that require pictures in a timely manner. So now when I don't put up pics, I'll have no excuse but laziness!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations on your new camera!!! I am looking forward to seeing more and more and more photos from you......and am waiting with anticipation for an update on indigo and WOAD. You know that made the cut on "Worst Jobs in History" right? ha ha! This is going to be brilliant.

By the way, THANK YOU for the advice on Knit Picks Clapotis friendly fiber....am totally taking your tip and going with it. Stay tuned for me to hang onto your experience with clapotis when I cast on. You know, Lisa, I can do nothing on my own. :-) ha ha!

Carrie K said...

Pictures! Cool. I love my camera. Your socks look great!

Carrie K said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa!