Friday, July 13, 2007

THE Baby Blanket is Complete!!!!!


aran baby blanket
Originally uploaded by castelfam
I had to do a brief post. I finally finished the epic baby blanket. It's the Aran Baby blanket from Knit Baby Blankets and I used Plymouth Encore in cream (256). I am so happy with this blanket. It is large enough to last into toddlerhood and I purposely used washable yarn. I loved the cabling so much that I'm eyeing more cable projects! Now we just need the baby to be born and he's due any second!

6 comments:

Iris G said...

It's so classic! I love the arrangement of the cables :), congratulations.

Anonymous said...

First of of let me just said your baby blanket is just beautiful, I wish I could do that!


Hello, you don't know me but my name is Mandi and I co-run a message board for only Navy husbands and wives and we would like to invite you to join us. We can be found at http://unitedbythenavy.ipbfree.com/

Hope to see you there

Mandi

Amanda said...

Love the baby blanket!! I love that it looks like such a traditional blanket. It's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your blanket is beautiful! Do you have a link to the pattern? Thanks, Susan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blanket! :-)

Anonymous said...

This blanket looks absolutely beautiful! I am working on the same one for our first anticipated bundle of joy due in March, and am stuck on the pattern. Would you be able to help? My email address is bailizzy@hotmail.com. I am up to the narrow and wide plait cabling, and am having difficulty deciphering which to do when. Thank you so much!