Monday, October 18, 2004

Happy Monday!

It's happy Monday! So I had a weekend like most everyone else. I spent Friday night at Girl Scout Bingo, a large service unit event, and got about 1 1/2" done on the wonderful wallaby in between number calls. It wasn't typical bingo with large sheets, dabbers, loots of smoke and bizarre, lucky mascots. This was for kids and families so it was with cards that you slide the little fields over the numbers, so knitting was no big deal.

I'm also working on a quick scarf with Eros #3250. Just 8 st on a #8 needle knitted up in St st. That's about 2/3 done and I got to the heel of sock one of reflections. I'm dying to start a set of mittens and/or a new hat.

I found another list to join (actually I've found several but I'll bring them all up this week)...Knit Hats Now which is what is pushing me to start my felted hat. But I'm not starting anything (haha!)until I finish at least the scarf.

No comments: