Tuesday, October 26, 2004

FO, LYS and Game 3

I finished the Eros scarf yesterday, just in time for Halloween since it has such pretty fall colors. I will be posting pictures soon!

I was at the LYS that was new to me yesterday. It's the Yarn Basket at the corner of Independence and Virginia Beach Boulevard. Such a nice, friendly store! They've been open for about 3-4 months now. Great selection but a little lean on the sock yarn. BUT, they had a nifty scarf made out of Lana Grossa Multieffekt. It was 76 st CO a #3 circular needle knit in the round. It was self striping and so pretty! They recommended 2 skeins and when you start second skein, cut up yarn for fringe(choose your own length). Great find yesterday!!

Game 3 for Red Sox/Cardinals tonight and I'm wearing my Johnny Damon shirt. I'm just wicked excited about all this world series stuff!!

No comments: