1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie. Guess by commenting or emailing me (castelfam7625AThotmailDOTcom)
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.
In no particular order, I picked 10 comedies....
3)Sharks are like dogs, they only bite if you touch their private parts.
4)That's not Yankee dancing - that's Devil Rays dancin'!
5)You can't have an air raid without bombs!
6) We've come for the body of Macaulay Connor.
I'm so glad you came. Can you use a typewriter?
No, thanks, I've got one at home.
7) Always with the negative waves Moriarty, always with the negative waves.
8)So this is Hell. And there's a crucifix in it.
9)Do you realize what you've done? You've taken a woman who loves you, one of the great women in the world and thrown her away. I lost her too, but I will get over it because I am shallow and self-centered. But you, you wont, because you are "complex". You will feel terrible anguish for the rest of your life. This is turning out to be a pretty good day.
And I can't leave you without showing this.