01. Seen the Grand Canyon Yes
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain Yes, I went up Mt Tom in 86. It was hell.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive.
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath . Absolutely.
08. Said I love you and meant it Daily
09. Hugged a tree Yep
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris.
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea No,
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise Yeah
14. Seen the Northern Lights Sadly no
15. Gone to a huge sports game: Baseball
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa Not yet.
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables Yes!
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars In a cabin and a tent
20. Changed a baby's diaper: too many times.
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon Nope
22. Watched a meteor shower No
23. Eaten alligator Tastes lchicken. NokeNo But I ate frogs legs- yep taste like chicken but I kept memory whiffing formaldehyde from high school Bio
24. Given more than you can afford to charity- No but I do give regularly to the food bank
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope: at home.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment: of course.
27. Had a food fight- yes, with hubby and whip cream- you do the math
28. Bet on a winning horse- no but I love the ponies and the track
29. Asked out a stranger-- yep
30. Had a snowball fight Yep
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can Yep
32. Held a lamb - no
33. Seen a total eclipse I think so as a kid.
34. Ridden a roller coaster - yes and hubby proposed about 15 minutes after we rode Space Mountain- lucky I didn't puke
35. Hit a home run- No
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking Yep
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day - No
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment - Yes
39. Had two hard drives for your computer Yes.
40. Visited all 50 states- I have been to about half.
41. Been to Austria Not yet
42. Had amazing friends Yes
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country Yes.
44. Watched whales - Went whale watching but saw none
45. Stolen a sign No.
46. Backpacked in Europe No
47. Taken a road-trip Yes
48. Gone rock climbing No
49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach Yes
50. Gone sky diving No
51. Visited Ireland - No but I really want to
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love Yes!- what do you think High School was?
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them- No
54. Visited Japan Not yet
55. Milked a cow No
56. Alphabetized your CDs No
57. Pretended to be a superhero - as a kid
58. Sang karaoke No
59. Lounged around in bed all day Definitely.
60. Played touch football - yep- got in trouble in catholic school for organizing girls against boys during recess
61. Gone scuba diving Nope but have snorkeled
62. Kissed in the rain Yes
63. Played in the mud Yes
64. Played in the rain YES
65. Gone to a drive-in theater Yes
66. Visited the Great Wall of China Not Yet
67. Started a business Three times- if you count the home businesses
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken YesÂ
like right now!
69. Toured ancient sites No
70. Taken a martial arts class- no but I've watched many of my daughter's
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight- just sold hubby's d&d books on eBay
72. Gotten married Yep.
73. Been in a movie - no
74. Crashed a party Yes
75. Gotten divorced No
76. Gone without food for 5 days- no I do not choose to be on Survivior
77. Made cookies from scratch Yes
78. Won first prize in a costume contest No
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice No but really want to
80. Gotten a tattoo no
81. Rafted the Snake River no
82. Been on television news programs as an expert- not really but was on local news demonstrating scrapbooking
83. Gotten flowers for no reason - no but hubby gets them for me for Valentines and anniversary
84. Performed on stage Yep
85. Been to Las Vegas No
86. Recorded music No
87. Eaten shark No
88. Kissed on the first date Yes
89. Gone to Thailand No
90. Bought a house Yes, bought 2
91. Been in a combat zone - Yep Boston's- that should trigger memories for some!
92. Been in a marching band No
93. Been on a cruise ship Yep- honeymoon
94. Spoken more than one language fluently no
95. Performed in Rocky Horror - well not the movie but yes at showings
96. Raised children In progress.
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour- no but my brother in law and sister in law follwed Phish
98. Passed out cold Yes- I hate fainting
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country Yep- down Blue Mountain in Jamaica at breakneck speed on rickety bikes- Is it exotic if a guy jumps out of a bush offering weed and coffee beans to you?
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over. Navy does it to us all the time!
101. Driven on the Golden Gate Bridge No but have been to San Francisco
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didnÂt stop when you knew someone was looking DoesnÂt everyone?
103. Had plastic surgery Never
104. Survived an accident that you shouldnÂt have survived: came close
105. Wrote articles for a large publication - does the Flagship count (newspaper for Norfolk navy base)
106. Lost over 100 pounds No, I have lost a total of about 60 and am about to try to do it again- uggh
107. Ridden on a boat down the Danube River No
108. Piloted an airplane No
109. Touched a stingray yes at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
110. Broken someone's heart I am sure I have.
111. Helped an animal give birth NO
112. Won money on a T.V. game show No
113. Broken a bone Yep
114. Dyed your hair Never no really that's my natural color and highlights- honest!
115. Shaved your head Never
116. Caused a car accident Yes.
117. Been elected to public office- does student senate in college count?
118. Skipped all your school reunions- High School
119. Built your own PC from parts no way
120. Gone back to school - I'm about to in January
121. Read the Iliad and the Odyssey - No but I've translated parts of the Aeneid
122. Ridden a horse couple of times
123. Eaten Kangaroo meat No
124. Had stitches No
125. Toured castles in Europe - vicariously through my best friend
126. Had your picture in the newspaper Yes
127. Eaten sushi Yes
128. Sold your own artwork to someone you didnÂt know No
129. Published a book No
130. Written poetry No
131. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears No
132. Fired a rifle, shot gun or pistol- No
133. Had major surgery No
134. Had a snake as a pet No
135. Gone on an African safari Not yet
136. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild No
137. Visited more foreign countries than US states Nope
138. Visited all 7 continents no
139. Lived in a foreign country for more than a year - The navy has not deigned to allow this yet
140. Been swimming in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans Atalantic yes, waded in the Pacific- to damed cold to swim in!
141. Been to Niagara Falls yes
142. Lived on both sides of the Mississippi river Yes and I live less than 15 miles from it now
143. Sang in a foreign language in front of an audience . No
144. Been to the Berlin Wall No
145. Taught a child to read Yes
146. Been a DJ Yes in College