Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My monthly post

Well this seems like how I'm going to end up maintaining this thing...a post here and there.

Anyhow, finished up 3 scarves and half of a pair of socks. The socks are with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock, which I am loving, using the rainy day pattern from HeartStrings:The Sock Calendar. It's a great pattern for variegated sock yarn. One of the scarves I used 3 yarns from Berroco, Zen in Kobe Pink, Candy FX in Beanie Baby, and Plume FX in Soft Lilac, just basic stockinette on my US 15s. I also did a basic lace pattern one for a friend in Brown Sheep's Cotton Fine in Blush. I fell in love with that yarn and the pattern(K2 yo P2 together to last 2 st K2-just need even # of stitches)

Anyone from Memphis, TN? The family is moving there this summer and I'd love to hear about knitting groups, events and stores in the area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!